Twice A Year
Every student gets a chance to showcase their talent at our semi-annual recitals in December and June of each year. They get to perform their two best pieces in front of a live audience and receive a trophy and a certificate upon successful completion. It’s always a great time at our recitals where students and parents have a lot of fun..
Two, ThreeJoining Our Music School is easy
- New student registration: $30 ($15 for additional family member)
- The regular school year is from September 1st and through June 30
The summer schedule is from July 1st and through August 31st
- $35 per trial lesson
- $39 per half hour individual lesson, $36 per half hour for additional lessons/siblings
- $57 per 45 min individual lesson. $54 per 45 min for additional lessons/siblings
- $75 per 60 min individual lesson. $72 per 60 min for additional lessons/siblings
- $82 per 60 min masterclass
- A non refundable payment for the number of lessons taken in a month is due in full before the first day of that month
- A refundable security deposit of 2 weeks worth of lessons is required
- Late fee: a charge of $10 is incurred if tuition is not paid before the first of the month
Bounced Check Fee:
- A fee of $30 will be charged for any bounced checks
Cancellations in Advance for Make-Ups:
- 24-hour notice to the office is required to be eligible for a make-up lesson.
- We can allow 1 make-up lesson per semester with a late cancellation, if satisfactory documentation is provided
- Up to 4 cancellations per school year which must be made up before summer schedule starts.
- If your teacher cancels a lesson, a substitute will teach at your scheduled time or a make-up will be scheduled
- There are no make-up lessons for missed make-ups
- Make-up lessons can not be rescheduledMake-up lessons for the regular school year do not apply to the summer schedule and vice versa
- Upon missing 2 weeks of lessons without notifying the school the student will be de-registered and the security deposit will go towards outstanding balance, if any.
- If students stop taking lessons before June 30 then they forfeit their spot on the schedule for the next school year.
- The security deposit is refundable if the notice is received at the office 2 weeks in advance. Any outstanding balance, including equipment and books, must be covered.
- If students discontinue lessons and request back the security deposit, they are considered new students if they decide to come back in the future and must register as new students.
- We reserve the right to terminate any student at any time for any reason, including but not limited to: not abiding by the school policy, disruptive/disrespectful behavior, scheduling conflicts etc…
School Closings Due to Snow:
- School closings will be reported on the telephone answering system and the students will receive a make-up lesson. If it does not say the school is closed, then come to the lesson.